- The Brioc is situated in Prospect Road, overlooking the harbour.
- The Brioc is a detached three storey building on the level. There is a 4inch step up to the entrance.
- Bedrooms are on two levels, the top floor reached by a short staircase of 8 steps, leading from the front door.
- A similar staircase of 8 steps leads down to the next floor of bedrooms.
- From this floor there are two staircases each of 8 steps down, through a heavy fire door and a further step of 6 inches leads into the lobby.
- Double doors give access to the bar/lounge and dining room.
- From the dining room there is a step of 6 inches out to the sun terrace.
- Prospect Road is on the level, but to reach it, you have to come up a steep hill (Station Hill).
- For guests who are walking there are also steps from the road below (Higher Street).
- The Brioc cannot accommodate guests who are wheelchair bound.
- Arrival: On arriving at the Brioc help is given with parking, luggage handling, and anything else which will assist a relaxing and comfortable stay.